We’re so glad you’re here! We’ve love to catch you up on what’s happening with girls all over the world:
- 70% of girls will avoid normal daily activities like going to school or giving their opinion if they don’t feel good about the way they look.
- Between elementary and high school, girls’ self–esteem drops 3.5 times more than boys’.
- A girl is bullied every 7 minutes in the school yard, playground, stairwell, classroom or bathroom.
- Girls are twice as likely as boys to worry that leadership roles will make them seem “bossy.”
- Only 4% of girls would consider themselves beautiful.
- More than 8 million people suffer from an eating disorder in the U.S. 90% are women.
- Nearly $20 billion dollars is spent on creating beauty advertisements every year. Yet 80% of women feel worse after seeing a beauty ad.
This is now, but it doesn’t have to be our future. Finding the Fabulous Inc. is a nonprofit organization with the purpose of advancing the next generation of female leaders by empowering girls to make bold choices. We hope you’ll join us!